Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

dinner with penpal

had dinner with lisa n her bf last night.
actually i heard of this guy's name (weiyang) b4 but never seen him til yesterday. n e silly part is lisa intro me as opera singer. hey! i not expert, i juz started, must she give me such introduction n i could hardly sing...

we went to Hans' to eat, my 3rd trip to the restaurant n the hor fun sucks.

i think tat guy's friends like to go tat place n the couple intro some of the friends there. at first, lisa intro me as penpal to some of these friends. then weiyang decided to intro me as opera singer again...

the friends became curious n start asking abt our performances, shows n my interest. then as usual, finances topic will come in. i think they are quite surprised at my knowledge of dow jones.

they asked how u enjoy this interest (opera). korean n jap series were pulled in. i told them abt the chuan ju i watched the other day.

guess wat... i managed to convince them to come watch our next show. but will they come or not....

2 Comments:

Blogger Miko said...

most probably wont come..

my friends intro me as XI ZI lor....

XI ZI... opera singer sounds nicer.

4:55 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

i think xi zi sound nicer but a bit girly leh, tat y they call 唱戏的... got any term call xi nan?

9:04 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home