Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, October 22, 2006

blessing?

some ppl say "its a blessing tat u got children, as they will take care of u when u old"
others say "children are there to collect previous life debts"

i dont know which u believe in
but in this show, i think the second is more suitable for the Prince Uncle.

imagine u got a 100 sons and none survive... eat 30 yrs of my rice and do no contribution to the state except fight for power...

but i think i belong to the second type... children is to collect previous life debt also...
currently, i not really contributing to the house expenses. i offer to pay for my grandma's bill (dad dont know how to use SAM machine, always ask me to pay but he gave me $). I always reject his money but he will say "Now i can afford, i pay. Next time when i cant afford, u pay"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home