Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

young

i showed Jeremy, my colleauge, mx's photo of yingtai and asked him to guess her age. the reply was early 20s. well, i can only say mx did a good job in maintenance.

reading My Paper this morning.

headline was: ppl getting younger in terms of dressing and mentally. er... This has nothing to link with the above topic.

well, actually its a good news. Young at heart tend to live longer. a good example is ang. everytime she came back, will have a new style. went to airport to fetch her, my eyes almost pop out when i saw her wearing cowboy type shoes...

2 Comments:

Blogger amai said...

Ang is stylo mylo whereas I have baby face...
Got a shock that u actually took my picture to show your colleague to GUESS my age!!! I gather that u must have told him my actual age...
BTW...I am not the only person in KH who enjoys such "privilege".

There are some in the same situation as me...(LOL)

4:16 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

i was looking for updates in blog when he came from behind n saw ur yingtai.

he commented that e gal was pretty.
then i asked him to guess ur age.

i dont tell him ur age (cos i also dont know ;P ), but asked him go chong pang find u. heeehhee

9:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home