Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, December 18, 2006

head hunter

i kana head hunted this week.
surprising... this type of guy also can be headhuntered.
actually not really lah...

my friend in Big4 said they looking for staff and my x-colleauge said their staff might leave office after contract ends, asking if i interested or not.

Big4, i unlikely to go. Although they got many benefits, but i wu fu to take them.
I only considering my x-office and current office.

Difference mah...
x-office got radio to listen and sightly more pay
current mah... can sleep in office...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

big 4 more prospects wor.. not considering??

10:46 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

no day no night. 20 hrs of work every day. not my style of life.

i like go shopping after work, maybe ktv n pub not go home sleep

10:52 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home