Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, November 17, 2007

prawns

tell u lor
i love prawns... every 2 - 3 days, i will have prawn mee for breakfast or dinner.
today, mr ong treat lunch in restaurant below my office

i wanted to order wheat prawn but they only got drunk prawn. better than nothing. after the dish came, mr ong said he cant eat prawn as he got high cholestro. omg... i forgot abt it.

in the end, jiajuan ate abt 2. jeremy n i had to finish the whole plate abt 8 each

every cny, i will eat 2nd round. the 1st round is by my uncle's family. they will eat up abt 30% of the dishes. too bad for me, they also like prawns

if there is prawns on my grandma's birthday, she will peel the prawns for me cos her table normally the uncles dont eat.

of cos i not so greedy til i eat the whole plate. everyone will have a fair share. i will only try to clear if no one wants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home