Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, December 20, 2007

whose wrong

sometimes i query myself on the things which i did.

there are times when i tend to leak secrets. but actually these are not really secrets but things which the secret holder did wrong. by telling ppl, i indirectly trying to correct him. but he is angry with me for opening my big mouth.

i had nothing against him although he is angry with me. but i felt that its for his good.

i found that a friend, X, had an affair outside. so bad right. he asked me not to tell ppl but i told another gd friend of his,Y, who told him off.
X is so pissed off with me that he phoned to confront me that very night. he said things like 'these things is very common, y make a hole in the mould', etc.

to X, its common. i may be a quiet person but i felt that wat he did is wrong. Y is a very strong person, i know that Y will blow his top when he know the event. too bad if X wanna be angry with me for life. if he realise his fault, i dont mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home