Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, February 22, 2008

moody

i not in gd mood today

although i enjoy my yuan xiao at night for the Beijing opera, but my whole day is in a mess lor...

boss told me off for my work. its seems ok but he expect more... bo bian.. kana promote... i keep amending the adjustment which i believe that i am right in the first place but boss said no... adjust til 5pm when he saw last yr file...
conclusion... i am right...

around knock off time, i got another bad news. this news is rated as secret. anyway, its a bad news...

around 8pm, i got a msg from my not-beloved friend. his msg is always bad news... my reservist friends will know... sian

11pm, i juz reached home... On TV, sian... TOTO won 3 numbers only...

wat a bad day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home