Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, May 09, 2008

mc 2' 08

before i kp abt my medicine again, here is a nice pic...
dragon... hehee

i went to see another doctor lor... tat quack doctor gave me 1 day mc only and charge me $50... nvm tat... the medicine dont make me well...

went to chinese physician during lunch. this doctor gd with bones, a lot of aunties went to him. anyway, he refused to squeeze a slot for me. but when i told him tat i need him to take pulse only, he paused before accepting. his schedule is tied til july already lor.

as he was taking pulse, we started some bo liao conversation.

doc "seen western doc?"
me "ya, $50 with 1 day mc n still sick"
doc "open mouth... wow, ur throat so red ah, e reddest i ever seen. die for sure"
me "ya, bo bian, tat y i cant fall sick"
doc "eat watermelon n other cooling fruits and soup"
me "chum, 2morrow maybe going eat steamboat"
doc "die faster"


think i will get sick of eating pills one of these days lor..
at least 6 pills per meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home