Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, September 06, 2008

birthday 08

its my birthday again!!! so sad... old again... must see things from different view liao. this yr very special, got ppl celebrate with me but the ppl refuse to be photographed...
Kbox giving free cake for their members so we decided to go there and claim the cake. hey i spent a lot there every yr leh...

normally ppl sing birthday songs but i singing "Fei Long Zai Tian"

i got 2 bday presents... 1 is this wallet from my celebrators, the other is my new glasses which i will go and get it at the end of the month...
hey... tat spec cost me $400+ ok...
no wonder they gave me a new wallet... my old 1 got big hole...

i planned to go china or tw but last min cancel so i plunge all the money into my new glasses... very trendy 1... show u when its ready...
Happy Birthday to Me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home