Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, December 25, 2008

assets

i had been wondering what assets i had after working for abt 6 yrs
ya, i worked 6 yrs already... seems quite long but also quite short

let's see my 'achievement'
1 tw trip
1 china trip
some shares which i lost money til i pull down pants
e issue is... how come my bank account dont seems to increase!
either my taiji is so gd tat all my saving becomes paper loss in shares or technically, i had spent all my saving and i cant really account for them

all these expenses are seem to b part of live, so i dont really account for them.
but on the other hand, i dont really spend alot. all my friends can vouch for me this... a stingy guy.

dont tell me tat all my saving become papers loss in shares... i think i really wanted to faint lor... 6 yrs of saving become paper losses.. i need another 6 yrs to save back... then how i get married, buy house, study, etc.

no wonder ppl says tat i save small but spent big. my spending is really big... i think coi ppl knows. omg..

merry christmas to all...
i go slap mosquito liao... no program today...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat do u spend on?

6:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home