Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1st anniversary

Yeah... i holding my hp for 1 yr liao...
1 more yr e contract will b over...

ms tan got e same model as mine.. er.. i got the same model as hers.. whatever..
but i heard that hers is damaged but mine still survive..

anyway, i got lots of things to buy in PC Show
1) MP4 / ipod, any suggestion?
2) Another new printer... i intend to sell my samsung printer which i bought last yr, any takers?
3) hmm... i forgot wat liao... i remember i got 3 things to buy...

any recommendation for ipod/mp4?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee, strike 4d or toto ?

10:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) i wanted to go overseas but cant find ppl to go with me at my available time slot. so change plan

2) i see my printer not happy so free like changing

3) i remember liao... my chair broke, thinking of buying new 1

md

11:12 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home