Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, December 14, 2009

grandma operation

grandma went for operation on her eye. i think its for some correction or wat. dont know lah..
dad juz told me on fri that there is an operation then ask me go visit her.

anyway i went over after shopping with my mom.
ah ma told me this story

ah ma (am) :
(my elder cousin) mingcai (mc)'s daughter full month. then no tell ppl. he suddenly call to ask why i no go over.
i said 'u no tell me, how i know.
mc 'i told XX'
am 'ya but u no tell me, u think i dare to go'
mc 'aiyo, own ppl mah, just relay msg lah'
am 'i elderly, not your junior. u must invite then i go. then all ur uncles also dont know lor. i go for what'

mc 'ah gong no 疼 me, ah ma also no 疼me lor. ah gong give MD pocket money weekly, then he no give me'

AM: 'give u also, u will spend off gambling. although ah gong not around liao but he far sighted, he can see that MD more xiao shun than u. at least MD will give me $200/yr ang bao, u only give me $20'

End of Story.

i was laughing when i heard this.. so funny.. my cousin got whack left right..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home