Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

bday 2010

Thanks all for remembering this day..

First in the list is yuting, my little cousin @ 1.15am.. nearly got a scolding from me for sms so early..

dlq managed to be no.2 @ 8am. yeah.. i ki siao.. slept at 3am.. but up so early.. cos ting ting was on way home.. so i juz keep her company til she reached home.

i went to chinatown to get some mooncake to treat coi. we changed the venue place n i foresee them not cooking.. then i scare someone might have bought me a cake.. cos i was SAYING that my bday is in 2 weeks time.. apparently, all no hear lor.. so sad..

then mk declare tat its my bday n everyone start wishing me..

i tot it was the end of the wish list but ah kat n lisa join in the sms...

10sec after kat, deina join in via facebook.. well this girl is a surprise lor.. cos i dont expect to receive msg from her. though had not chat with / meet her. but also feel touched...

ok.. this yr bday gift list.. 1 facial package (cos my last 1 had ended), 1 insurance plan cos i feel tat my life suddenly worth more and 1 samsung galaxy S. Total worth 2.5k.. now i going to have problem paying next mth.. dont think i can travel this yr liao..
(the tw trip is last yr b/f)

1 Comments:

Anonymous fr said...

Happy Birthday! May your Birthday wish come true.

9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home