Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, January 23, 2011

studio shoot

went to my client's place to take photo somewhere a few months ago.

if u reading mk's blog, http://liyuanxi.blogspot.com/2010/12/photo-shoot.html
she already posted it in dec

so.. y i took so long.. cos i pay more, then they need more time to photoshop
Me as wu sheng
As wen sheng
This is the 'infamous' liangzhu pic that we took. Hm.. y is bee lay so tall..
pic of me n yuan li

I think u been wondering since e above pics are almost same as mk.. then how come i pay extra of abt $100+ for...

Well this is it
The liang zhu pic becomes this.. nice?

The pic on the right, is also my tabletop pic. The client's staff suggest me to develop into 8R n hang in their shop with joss stick.. cos whenever i was at the retail side, there r business.. When i in studio, the business is average


I like this photo most. quite nicely taken


I think u must be surprise to see yu niang's photo here.
I found that most of my pose are the same, so i ask them to add this pic in from my laptop. At least there are different costumes although the pose are almost the same

Who wanna join the studio photo fun?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much? costume, makeup, hair included?

5:30 pm  
Blogger Miko said...

thanks hor... for liking my photo~ LOL, piano.. my package was 148 with 12 photos. make up hair and costumes all i do myself but u can let them do make up if u want.,

1:37 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

my package was a 299 package

difference is backdrop and bigger photo size

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home