Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

story line


I rule the empire and enjoy the love of my people
I got my ministers to assist me in governing the country

From young, i learn martial arts and can play with 18 weapons


However, I am quite lonely whenever I am in Jade Garden... Always think of my late empress



So I borrow my minister's clothings and went to walk around in city. As I walked near the lake, I saw...



From far, I saw a couple sitting


the girl looks like my late empress


Ok... From now, i got a problem.. How to link these 2 pic into the story?



2 Comments:

Blogger Miko said...

lol.. quite FEI lor the story!

8:05 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

dlq said the pic got no link mah.. so i link a few lor

12:28 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home