Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, February 10, 2006

today is released of O level result.
i know... none of my business. anyway i called my npcc cadets. they saying their result not very good. My SI, Canneth, failed his maths. He is a good instructor... well... that was b4 his prelim. I think he is over stress n he went koko after that...

TOTO result was released at 10pm juz know.
my mom is so excited that she stick to the tv. she and her friends pooled over $200 n the best is kana 3 number.
well... i queue for a total of 1/2 hr and managed to win 2 number!!!
no money...
i looked up and down all my tickets and at most is total of 4 numbers coming out.
thus its the famous saying of "Teo Li Bo Teo Lui..." (kana number, no kana $)

wat to do? no luck. Cai Shen dont like my face...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home