Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, May 28, 2006

bi guan

i was bi guan these 2 days. but i went to bras basah to study today.
during bi guan period, i hide in JW Mac, Bras Basah Mac or National Lib. i considering putting Turf city in my list also, but maybe next round.

4pm, i went to lib to take a look at the site. but it was overcrowded. so i went to '4 face buddha foodcourt'. as i was walking out, i received a sms from Han, my NS friend who signed on. He was so happy tat he quitting next yr. But i did not recognised him cos he was under attachment during his tour in my camp and he is not under my group n he changed his hp no.

next i went to the food court for a mug of milk. (i take milk n milo. hardly took coffee cos at times it gives me stomachache) i completed 8 revision questions there and decided to call it a day. Went COI

COI, every1 shocked to c me. Interviewed me with 1 question... "TOT U BI GUAN!"
aiyo... i bi guan dont stay at home 1 lah... cos home go bed, computer, tv, etc.

qiuyue "i looked thin..." (special edict not to eat supper to prevent sinking)
liqin "u looked pale..." (i juz took milk. hahaa...) but i really looked drained.
teacher "no act also must come for lesson" OMG, i tot i told her i not coming til after Indonesia?!

So i conclude that i Yi Tang Fa Hei, Shuang Chun Fa Bai.
Si liao...

1 2 know who is e cock who wear glove in office?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

8:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home