Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, May 20, 2006

indonesia trip

sian...
cant go...

i had a few reasons for not going...

1) My exam coming. Having work and revision, i got no time for rehearsal. Need to grab as much time as possible. Luckily i only had a minor role in Qian Nv. Else there will be a great reshuffle. But i hoping to go cos i may get more roles n experience but time dont allow me.

2) I got insufficient leave. I reserving my leaves for Jun (3) and Dec (6) exam. Balance (5) is reserved for my long awaited tw trip. (whether its for show or for personal, immaterial) I also pai seh to ask for more leave cos i taking leave til 7th. They flying on 7th.

But this reason is overturned cos some of the members r only going during weekends, i can company them.

3) Dad dont allow me due to earthquake, volcano and riots. If he allows, the duration must cut. For safety reasons. Well... for weekends, i should be able to argue my way through.

4) Then i ask my mom, her only conversation with me today.

Mom: Y u wanna go? Fun meh?
Me: Teacher bringing us go. Free flight, free lodging and free food. Bring S$150 there, can be millionaire liao.
Mom: O... (meaning ok lah)

I was so happy!
Then 5 mins later, she gave me a slip of paper.
"By order of the Holiness, u are not allowed to go oversea in the 5th month."
I looked at the paper. Goddess Mercy had expected e tour in 5th month, she also stopped me!!! Sian...

Wat to do?
谨尊法旨...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh .. wasted lor.... tag along shd be fun..xj

12:07 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

suck thumb

1:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home