Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, May 14, 2006

cheng huang temple

well... u all know tat cheng huang miao having 3 mths long of show. er... at least 3 mths...

teacher told us to support her and her sister.

i told my mom abt the news cos she like to watch taiwanese actress n actors (provided... a lot come...)

i told her of teacher's request for support. Her eyes suddenly brighten up... Cos got 2 mah...
Then she suddenly say "I think e other troop having 4... The 4 that comes to Braddell Height the other day"

Anyway, teacher's show is on 6th month 10th - 14th


I enclose a copy of their schedule. Wanna go? can jio me... AFTER exam. I heading for Bi Guan with immediate effect. Only free to attend meetings and maybe COI if i not behind my study schedule... I lagging...

There r 2 shows which i intend to watch "Da Vinci" and "Poseidon". Open invitation. hehee... Condition? Of cos got lah... After EXAM :P

Hopefully... the show still on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home