Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, May 12, 2006

Vesak Day

i bored to death...
been locked in house by myself.

Annually, my family would visit a friend of my grandfather on this day. However, last yr, we juz learnt that he had ascended to company Lord Buddha.

He is a wise man who knows those Buddhist scripts in Fan Wen. In the 80s, my grandfather would visit him personally with us. Then my father took over.

This friend would ask the same question every yr. How's my father during the yr? How's my grandmother? etc...

After which, he would chat a prayer onto our amulet.

He could 'see' these which we cant see.

My brother had replaced his amulet once and we sent it to him for "eye opening ceremony".
After the prayer, he told us "See, the eyes open now..."

Back to my books liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home