Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, May 06, 2006

election day

Second blog for today.

i was busy with my own 'election'. I went hong kah (my house market belong to hong kah), tanjong pagar (redhill and tiong bahru) and jalan besar GRCs.

Hong Kah- no need to explain. breakfast lah

Tanjong Pagar - my dad ask me go Redhill to buy coffee powder and bring some to my grandma's place.

At Redhill

Me:" Give me 3X 1kg + 1X 1/2kg." ( Cos that half kg is for my grandma and we keep 3 kg. )
Uncle: "Wrong lah... u want 3 X 1/2kg + 1 X 1kg. not the other way round."
I: ?? Is it? i got my sum wrong meh? Dad gave me $50 leh. Total not $28 meh?
Uncle: No lah. Total is $20
I: Ok lor... Give me 3 X 1/2kg + 1 X 1kg. Not enough, i come again next time.
Uncle: Aiyo... The last time i see u was 3 yrs ago... Ur next time will be another 3 yrs
I: ?? (Miko will say lame... hahaaa)
Well, i always company dad to buy from this uncle in redhill. But i dont expect him to remember me. Maybe its because only dad order so much at 1 go... The last time i saw him was juz before the old redhill market went into renovation.

Jalan Besar - i wanted to develop my photos but cant find any in tiong bahru (TB Plaza is not on the way). so i went to my hideout. Aiya... i know my hideout confirm have 1 mah... So i went there. Imagine carrying 2 kg of powder, walking in MS, finding photo shop. Cute right...

Anyway, i decided not to open my voting box as i think it may not turn out as expected. maybe i should walk the ground more often first before opening this box.

Let nature runs its course, if i am destinated to be elected as a memeber, i will be elected.
To my supporters, thank you for ur kind support during the campaign. I will be needing more support from u than expected.

If u know wat i talking, u will know.
Anyway, my mom doing her "election" also... she juz left house to find street opera or ge tai

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. your election is special - only got 1 voter..xj

12:13 am  
Blogger Miko said...

Sorry~ I cannot be your supporter liao~

Hahaha.. you know why? cuz you dont even know what u can do for your people, so how can i support u.

12:41 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

not to worry... i will prove 2 u wat i can do for my people n win supports :)

12:49 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

xj: how could i won a SMC or GRC if i cant even win 1 vote

1:14 am  
Blogger fr said...

Hi, future FM

I think you should give incentives to S'pore men to marry foreign girls - 'good' for the country.

If not I won't vote for you.

(psst psst: - give favourable treatment to girls who love Chinese opera. Then SL will have more Opera Fanatic Fans.)

9:41 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

aiyo... i cant favor a particular group of ppl mah...

tell u wat...

grant tax exemption for marriages for those who had establishment in Arts.

happy?

now i know how hard is it to be fm...

2:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home