Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Qing gong KTV. Part 1

Please refer to miko's blog and yanhong's blog for Part 2 and Part 3.

Y mine is part 1. Cos mine got no pic mah. Where got interesting if i tell u all the whole story.

After we left for home, Qiuyue and Liqin decided to stay overnight at cck. I think i heard teacher saying "We going there at 11.30, KTV start at 12."

Then i left home at 11 after watching Power Ranger (stupid show). Thinking its a bit hard to find (But i know tat area), i project that i will be late.

As expected, i reached at 12. I walked round e block but cant find the place. Cos i no hear them saying its not on ground floor...

I found e place by 12.05pm. Guess wat! Nobody...

i stayed outside e place til teacher n her friends came around 12.10. Teacher asking me y i no go in. "Bo lang, go in for wat?"

Then groups from the opera ktv class came in. Its til only abt 1.15 tat Yanhong and May coming in with "Bala".

During this 1 hr, teacher keep asking me to sing song. But i prefer to wait for opera group to come first. In the meanwhile, i was flipping through the song book. All weird songs...

At 2.15pm, Ms Tan called me. She was fustrated cos she cant find the place. She was lost.

She told me "I now very piss off, wanna go home liao. Can u come down to fetch me? i dont know the place. I now at blk 23. Near swimming pool."

I was quite surprised. Ghim Moh where got swimming pool. No need to c lah. She confirmed is at Holland Drive. Then i ran to her to fetch her lor.

Then she was complaining that the uncles gave her wrong direction. They directed her to block 23 n not our blk 21.

Of cos lah. She no tell them she wanna go Ghim Moh mah.
I only started my first song after fetching her back.

Refer to others blog for other part of the ktv story

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is "bala"?

10:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home