Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

bad mood

Aiya... I blog such cute long forgotten bears yet no1 comment... Sian...

In office, i kana scolded by client for not submitting their IR8A and troubling them to personally go down IRAS to submit. Not my fault mah! I send them a draft copy, they dont reply.

Then i call another client for payment. Kana scolded again... "Y u keep chasing everyweek?"
Hey! Not my fault leh. Boss want me to call, i have to call right?

Then i got reminder from ns hq reminding me to be on standby. ( i dont like to receive sms from them. hahaa)

Before i left for lunch, i checked on SGX for my shares. KNS! STI dropped 20 points! My fortune is with a blue chip which is linked to STI index. I know for sure... I making paper loss today. Luckily, STI concluded at -8point at 5pm. Anyway i expecting profit-taking this week. But dont know y, i juz dont like to take profits. Maybe its due to the brokeage commission. Anyway paper loss of almost $ 200.

In the afternoon, i try to be funny and disturb Miko. In the end, i 'offended' her. Sian... Who ask me not to be tactical. Ha ha... this is my fault. I tend to always offend ppl unwittingly... Maybe that y my friends not so many.

After today's rehearsal, i got no mood to eat supper so i tried finding some ppl to go out . But dont know y they so siao-on today... I sms 3 persons whom dont go home so early. But 2 went home liao. The other pak tor-ing. Not their fault also cos i no make appointment.

I video the back view of Richard's Song Lian Hua but my infra still having problems. So i gave up uploading.

Like i said, i always fulfill promises to girls. This rule is always there and could only be overwrite by (1) gf / wife and (2) if the latter gal is more chio than the former. Hahaha... Like real...

I trying to make my blog a bit more colorful. This round, i posting the advertisement for TBH.
Hopefully my name will be in the advertisement sooooooon....

So far i remember appearing on headline once... It was a photo of the release of a chinese book "My Fish call QQ" . This photo occupying 1/4 frontpage of Sunday Zaobao. I was somewhere in there. Heehee...

For those who know me super well, will know wat i will do when i in bad mood... Spend $$$. Wonder wat will i spend tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya.. bear is cute but xj prefer piglet to bear bear mah. u blog abt piggy xj sure comment lor..

hey hey, cheer up cheer up leh! Working life is like that de la..its never a bed of roses..so dun take it too hard la.

As for opera (dun kw wat caused u bad mood).. its only a hobby so also no need to take it too hard mah.

Focus on ur study, family and your dream wife lah. kekek.. xj

12:53 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

those focus r immaterial. suggest leave... concentrate on how to get a better sleep... not sleeping well for past 2 weeks

9:05 am  
Blogger amai said...

hahaha...yup...u dream 2 much liao... i still rem your lame dream abt that dream wife o yours. (LOL)

2:58 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

which dream? the emperor 1 or the birthday party 1?

10:04 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home