Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Shi Hui Jun



No fun 1...
Every1 know wat i watching...
Anyway, I wished to comment on 1 of the actress of the show, Shi Hui Jun (SHJ). Well... I believe she is ranked one of my favorite in Ye Qing's side.
I think she was quite cute, able to act out cuteness of a little girl found in Kong Ming 3 Qi ZhouYu.
In this show, she was acting as a maid.
I think she did quite a good job.
Remember, i was talking abt the MAID thing last time? Wow... I think e audience will like QiuYue if she used a bit of her action but QY need to be more 38 unlike SHJ who is more gentle.

I was a bit shocked when i saw amai's blog. She also put up 1 of shj clip today. Hm... great minds think alike... but more shocked when amai said she was in her 40s... I tot she was only in 20s.... Suah Ku...

Hey! Dont look at me this way... I am not going to walk like her (at the end of the clip) if i am a maid... hm... maybe can consider hahaa... Maybe ask Richard to add a bit of the shake head, shake backside to his "Yi Ah Hway"...

Hopefully i can be like Chen Huai Ming... not aiming at a lead role but at least have some of his skills...

Go sleep liao... bye...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. i also like SHJ!
who is chen huai ming? YANG huai ming, is it?xj

9:46 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

ya ya... wonder surname... deserve to pull ear... told u i dont know all their names...

12:43 pm  
Blogger amai said...

I have no feel for SHJ......
Her maid in chen3 5niang is too 喧賓奪主。。。
But 1 thing for sure, she does sing well. She has improved so much over the years...but she still lack abit of charisma...that how i feel personally.

12:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes, i thk the director something wrong, gave her so much roles in chen35niang... that shd not be the way - maid must have maid yang.... though i like her, i thk we follow story logic..else not fair to LMZ..xj

1:06 am  
Blogger A.C. said...

SHJ looks good on makeup, but without makeup... oh my gosh! Her face was so pale, and her eye bags were very dark! If you didn't know it was her, you might thought that you're looking at a sickly lady!

10:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like her too..but my mum says she can only act as maid cos no xiao jie sei3...

4:09 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

wow another panda like me...

5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home