Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Supper

Went supper with COI as usual with every1.

Zhenqin down there sleeping... Funny right... every1 eating, he sleeping... Extra...

Then we having light chat. Teacher suddenly speak English.

I forgot some of the conversation in front.
Teacher (T): Mai Kong Ang Moh. Kong Hokkien. (Dont speak english, speak hokkien)
T: Then hor. No So
T: (Hokkien) Qiuyue, when u open the wood door, change the sound to (English)" Key Liup (key goes in). Kor. (When the door is opening, there is a squeak.) DOOR OPEN!"

Then dont know wat happen, teacher suddenly say "Ki Up" but she pointing Up and Down.

When we abt to leave,
Liqin: Good night
Some1 explain good night is good night in hokkien.
But the explanation became Good Sleep. cos there sleep signal was shown for night...

T: Ok, See You Tomorrow
Then i ask... Tomorrow got rehearsal meh

Dont understand never mind... juz let me laugh by myself.

Then every1 know zq was sleepy. So every1 ask him to go home sleep. Then Tian asking me to go home with zq first as she wanted to stay longer... I presume got fight among them again.
Then zq ask me to go home first and blame me for putting my things in his car when i wanted to go home. Obviously, he is likely to drive me home after supper right... so i put my things in the car lor...

I asked him to give me his keys, i go get myself. He walked me up. I opened the passenger door to get my bag, abt to go off. Then he took the driver seat.

He asked "where u want me to drive u to"
Me: Home or outside.
Obviously outside is the main road or mrt or something like tat right...
Cos the coffeeshop we ate was off main road and not very accessable. Furthermore, i not familiar...

Guess where he drove me...




Outside Coffeeshop
Then i think he turned on the car aircon and sleep inside...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home