Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, April 14, 2006

Dream

I made my today's blog quite early this morning cos i scare i forgot abt it later.
All conversation are in Chinese. Pls convert urself

It happened in a HDB block. I was looking out of the window. Dont ask me which floor. I dont count.
Suddenly, i heard an announcement, the type u hear in shopping centre "Hay Lay... Mingde ah, come to rooftop pls."
I tot its sound so funny... Then i walked into my flat. (Obviously its my flat cos i walked in n out of it)
Then i saw a lady "Fu Jun, teacher calling u." (Dont ask who the lady look like)
Me "ya, i going up after washing my face"

I climbed up the stairs and saw the opera gang up there. Then my wife came up with a cake and all start singing "Happy Birthday"!

The silly part is i woke up after that cos its not my birthday...
Should had remain sleeping and c how e story continue... Wasted...

6 Comments:

Blogger A.C. said...

Then suddenly someone in the gang asked "Hey, I thought your birthday's over/ not here?". And then everyone else left together with the cake, leaving you on the rooftop looking confused. Hee...

9:50 am  
Blogger amai said...

Dream...hahahahahahahahahahhahaha....and somemore...got a wife......
日有所思﹐夜有所夢desu shio...(LOL)

12:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, why keep dreaming? From ur various blog entries, u got some one u fancy liao right... hahhaah.. tell her help u continue ur dream lah...keke.. x

2:08 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

dont look at me like tat leh...
dont know y... all my dreams got 1 wife 1...

11:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thot ur chi name is fu4 jun1..read e comments den realise she's calling fu1 jun1..

11:42 pm  
Blogger Miko said...

wahahaha.... so... lame....

1:21 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home