Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, April 08, 2006

DnD

I juz came back from my sec sch DnD.
Well... its none of my business anyway... But as alumini com member, i got no choice. Must entertain ppl mah...

Anyway, i was happy to see my x-principal. He left with us, to be promoted to dont know wat rank in MOE. Some of my teachers were back there.

I spoke to the current assistant head prefect. She sounded interested to join alumini which is good. Then she said she cant speak chinese.

So today is my 2 queries points which i would like to c ur view.

1) Current students believe that English is the right media of business... But we know that for small business and with older generation, chinese/ hokkien is preferred.

2) Does Chinese perfer buffet or course dinner?
My friend said buffet, cos can eat alot.
But i believe tat Chinese perfer Quality than Quantity. Thus we eat little in course dinner but many course... Hm... Maybe tat y there is a meal call Man Han Quan Xi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home