Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Teo Chew opera 2

ok lah...
There are 3 stories...

1) Toad's adventure- 2 toads wanted to give some treasure but was robbed.

2) Cinderella - No need to summerize. Read Fairy tale.
But the funny part is that the shoe was dropped at backstage and e fairy god mother bring the prince to Cinderella's house...

3) Mouse Marriage- Little mouse wanna marry some1 with power. So Storm god applied for the groom. Wind blew off Storm. Wall stopped Wind. Grey mouse threaten to dig a hole in Wall. Cat came to apply also. In the end, Cat application is approved. On the day of the marriage,
Cat said "I am hungry".
Little Mouse "I made some wedding cakes"
Cat " Dont u know tat cat eat mouse?"
Then little mouse died.

Morale of the story: Marry ppl of the same race n type. Heehee

End of the show, the gang told me that the Cat was actually Professor Chua (director COI). No wonder he disappeared after his so many speeches...
I think tat show 2 and 3 are much better than the first show n there are many angmoh watching...

I being trying to look for a song call "桃花过渡". Any1 with e song?

Went to grandfather's temple, juz now. Granddad moved 'house' from CCK for abt 5 yrs liao. But i still perfer going to cemetary cos it looks more Qin Qie...
In this new 'house', we are unable to c him directly when we offer offerings n had to climb staircases...
My grandmom had booked a room in this 'block' also. Juz next door of my granddad.
A good news is: I am no longer the topic of the day liao.
A cousin is going into ITE. She is e new 'target'. I think the family had given up on me liao. hahaa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tkszzz KM :)
I heard that COI had a mouse story with very well-composed music. wanted to see but no chance.... Can u elaborate abt the music? xj

11:34 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

can not. cos i dont know how to describe. Wait for Miko to comment n describe

11:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hor.. oki.. MK, free tell me more k... tkszzz xj

11:46 pm  
Blogger amai said...

Mouse Marriage?
COI did it in huangmei opera and they went to my school n performed during assembly.
Amusing n suits the kids the best.

Recently they came and did one on the Ramanyana...i think
and the music is so mixed up...cos most of them is GZX tunes...

It soundd so weird using mandarin to sing.............

I couldn't hide a wry smile each time i heard the GZX tune

3:21 pm  
Blogger A.C. said...

Ramayana?! Oh! I can't stand that show!

5:54 pm  
Blogger amai said...

cant they showcase something new?
COI has been getting big budget but not very remarkable productions so far.

7:37 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

Must do big shows like "Kong Ming 3 Qi Zhou Yu" right?

Then i star...
Must start from LiuBei inviting me out from Wolong Kang. Then I fought ChiPi. Then 3 qi Zhou Yu. End the story with me crying for 1/2 hr at the wake.

Er... I think can do 3 4 days lah...

11:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home