Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Standby




Today I was on standby for mobilisation. Very excited (not to be mobilise).
I had a nightmare a few days ago...

I dreamt that i was mobilised during office hours. On that day, i carried all the things to work. Boy... Is it heavy...

Then suddenly my pager rang.
Ringtone
"动员演习时间到 (gao),还不出门就迟到。
快换军衣快点跑(zhao),到了中心身体臭(chao)。(七子调) (just add in 1)

Then i changed and ran off to wake up.

When I woke up, i panicked. I changed and get ready to work. As i on the morning news to watch, the army logo appear on tv. I called Boss telling him i get activated.

Then i dragged myself out of house to the centre.
As i dragged pass the door, I woke up again... (I heard 求婚说媒接遇佳人)
Its my hp wake up alarm...
Heng its only a dream.

Today, I packed all the things. Waiting to get activated. Its a unlikely chance today as last week there was an activation.
Poor me. I got 2 accounts lessons, 1 opera class and 1 activation standby today...

Lecturer said "dont Evade Tax but try to reduce tax paying. But if u choose to evade, its ok. Cos IRAS will provide u free chalet for max. 3 yrs. I think they also building another chalet in Sentosa. So that those who dont pay tax for winning, no need to run. They can juz invite them into the chalet..."

I ??.

Then he said "Second part abt Sentosa is joking."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home