Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bears


I noted that Amai's start showing her Bobo, so when i was playing with my new scanner and came out with this pic.
Its the family photo of my teddy bears... wanna intro?

Didi, MaoXiong, Xiao Xiong, Xiong Xiong
Xiao Xiao Xiong, Ong Ong, Gou Xiong, Xiao Didi, W-o W-o, Gou Gou

Majority belong to my bro. Only Didi, Maoxiong r mine.
There is one more pillow with no cotton... Its also mine... Called Smarf. Dont ask me y i call it Smarf...

Wat? U wanna know their relationship? Bu Hui Bah...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. time for them to pong pong already la.. my PigZai and monkey zai now bath once every 2 mths... xj

11:42 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

my Jie Jie bear went pong pong... and the head went pop pop...

O my beloved jie jie ... my grandfather buy from China 1 leh...

Anyway the photo is taken years ago...

1:02 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home