Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Went tour from North to South yesterday
Went JB City Sq and Holiday Inn to buy tibits and mend my watch. My watch belt spoilt and i use a string and hang it at my belt. Er... hang for 2 weeks liao. it spoilt on 3/3/06.

So how long i spend in JB? 2 hrs... Tour 2 shopping centre, then come back liao... Spent RM8 on tibit, RM8 on watch belt and RM 14 on taxi... Crazy right...
I called Wanxin and she agreed with me...

Then went Beach Road to standby things for mobilisation. Tried the Chilli Noodles there (without chilli), not very nice...

Then head down to watch Nanyin.
Nanyin singing is quite high. I like the second part of the show. The next scene i like is the Kang Xi part. Both can be found in miko's site. But like i said... Kang Xi reign 61 yrs, ascend throne abt 8 yrs old... but the actor's beard is black... I was laughing down there when i made this comment.

Scene 2 is ladies singing and dancing...

Then of all the sudden, bats flew... I predict that taiwan and china may not go war this yr. Heng...

I will post my Mingde Qing Fa once a week. Well... got complain that its very chim mah... so cant everytime post... After Mingde Qing Fa, will be Ai Qing 36 Ji. Not Jolin's song lah... I modifying 36 Ji.

I intereseted in these type of chim books...

2 Comments:

Blogger Miko said...

erm, how come kang xi cannot have black beard? I think it doesnt make any diff. We are not talking about him ascending throne leh.

12:33 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

68 yr old man mah... hahaa... speaking of tat... his pigtail also black 1...

11:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home