Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, March 11, 2006

i wanted to blog in the morning around 8am today. but after reading Miko's blog, i fell asleep on my computer table with the pc on. Hei!!! not her blog is boring ok...
I was at NPCC camp, i got nothing better to do and decided to be the duty officer for the night. So that the NCOs and teacher officers can sleep at night.

I reached there at about 7+pm on friday.
In the day, we had Community Service Day. As such, the camp only started at 5+. No activities, cos they only do detailing and dinner b4 i get there.
I had a chat with some of those NCOs who are not doing anything. I found that the concept of npcc had changed from a tough disciplinary eca to a slack fun cca. I know of the changes 2 yrs ago but the discipline really drop alot. I was very disappointed. I looked at the camp schedule. Whole camp of fun!!!

They had ice breakers, blind lead blind, treasure hunt, amazing race, night walk and some other games... I feel like banging wall...
I dont do anything abt it, cos i cant do anything.

I also learned that cca now is applied by the students (3 choices) and if the choices are rejected, they will be allocated with cca... There are several cadets who had their choices all rejected and join npcc. Cow!!! Joining CCA is now like registering for poly courses...

I stayed up the whole night chatting with those doing guard duties thus learned all these changes. As such, when i came home around 8+, I bathed and on pc to look at mails... It juz happened tat i slept when i read Miko's blog. Hahaa... As such... the first person i saw today when i woke up is Miko.

I changed and prepared for trial mobilisation. When the thing is completed at 5, i had a friend to drove me home. Reached home, changed and COI i went.
Dad asked "where u go, home no cook leh"
Me: COI to find pp for dinner

Reached there at 7pm, teacher saw me n said "mingde finally come liao..."
5 min later, "Xia Ke Le..."

Wow... i really come and find ppl for dinner...

I saw the new script liao... Trouble... I couldnt find those midi from internet!!!
I tried singing those songs i knew... Cant reach the keys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home