Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, March 06, 2006

juz return home from ktv to write today's blog. Hey... not my fault for being late...

I woke up at 7am to go sch. i reached there around 8+ then realise sch starts at 10...
in the end, i slept throughtout my 2 classes... (except for breaks and lunch) then i flew to ktv with the troupe.

anyway, i managed to kick in a few of my favourite hokkien songs. and to my surprise, many ppl sang hokkien songs and i dont even know these songs...

i meant the older generation ppl sang older ver diao, ok lah. but the slightly younger ones also sing hokkien songs... no wonder ppl say "1 mountain got higher than the mountain" hahaa

I kicked in , , 3 songs... and duet for and .
But my key for Jia Hou dropped too low. I am used to singing super low key for this song. heeehhee then i got nothing better to do and change Jiang Hui's ver to sing instead of my usual Yang Jing.

actually, i wanna go home straight. then they say i spoilt spot. then ok lor. We having coffee with some of them after ktv and discussing abt the show.

I made a lot of errors with the lighting yesterday.
1) e coordination of some lighting scenes not good.
2) lights not on and off at the right time during interval.
3) ending scene lighting not done well.

on the way back, the driver keep singing in the car... to make things bad... from AMK Ave 3, he drove up CTE, BKE, KJE and came out of Jalan Bahar...
Cow! u know how long the route is?
my preferred route is AMK, Bishan, Lorrine, Bukit Timah, PIE and exit JW Ave 1

any drivers here? which is shorter?

my mom dont realise that i was acting. Thus i had done well in camo-ing.

the previous time i had enjoyed my ktv is with my army friends after Tekong POP. we went Serangoon there to sing. dont know which monkey start singing oldies and all sang oldies and hokkien song.
after that, my ktv friends hardly sing hokkien song... sob sob...
now this group of new found friends sang them and is more than my usual list of hokkien songs... Song man!!!

Anyway
Best singer: Yilan for her Wang Zhaojun
Best dancer: Yilan for her cha-cha. hmmm next time ask her dance tango or a-go-go.

then teacher commented my singing after that... "Those who cant sing... go home practise first before coming for ktv"

dont ask me for pic... i no camera and hp tat day no battery...
anyway my infra got problem also...
kiv for ppl to develop photo for me, if any...

whoever free msn me 2morrow to keep me awake... mingde116@yahoo.com
go sleep liao...
2morrow need to wake up early to go office to do some 'illegal' things n i got class 2morrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home