Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Today's final day of rehearsal. So excited... got a new job... control lighting...
Pls lah. Those who know me long, will know that i had played with spotlights (those big big 1 which can move around). wat is a 4 switch spotlight to me? Juz on, off, dim and bright mah. I had also controlled a 16 mic control panel. But i need help for this one. Cos the panel was so long that there are 16 mic controller, abt 8 music disc controller and other switches. As u know, each mic is controlled by about 8 other switches. Dont look at me. I dont know how to play with that.

But that was at least 10 years ago when i was the chief of public address crew. yaya... i set lots of rules for my guys to follow, esp related to performance... those guys like to break them. but i lazy to warn them lah.

Y? cos its immaterial, suggest leave? I think i destinated to be auditor...

But its not immaterial. Y? R-rated....
Go think urself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home