Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

i started my tax class today.
u know of the One-Tier dividend? Spore changing the tax law to 1 Tier system in 2007.
I wont talk much as ppl like Miko will sleep. And ppl like XJ knows something abt it.
But my conclusion is "the poor gets poorer and the rich gets richer".

Anyway i looked at my phone list, more and more ppl kana sacked. Being a kay-po, i opened my Book of Available Position. Only Cheryl's position is opened, in Woodlands as logistic clerk. She is quitting to be a Shao Nai Nai...

Zhenqin called me during my lesson. Everytime his timing is wrong... He complaining how come all the phones he called are looking for ladies and he complained that the govt saying unemployment rate is low...

He dont understand that ladies do office job. Guys do management or more productive jobs.
Had to console him... Dont look Cheryl's job... not suitable

1 Comments:

Blogger A.C. said...

Poor gets poorer and the rich gets richer. How true!

12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home