Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, February 25, 2006

i forgot to blog abt my dream on friday...
pls translate to hokkien if u know hokkien. cos its a hokkien ver dream.

I was at my house corridor, walking. Then i saw 1 chio bu and a little gal playing.
They are wearing shui xiu (opera long sleeve) and full opera costume.
Dont ask me who the chio bu is.. cos i dont remember. Y i said chio bu? read on... self explanatory...

Chio bu:" Husband!" (Siong Gong)
Little gal: "Father" (Die)

Common sense tells u that they calling me mah...

I: "Wife, child" (New Kia)

Wife: "Hurry up wake up, else u late for work" (Ka kin Ki Lai, Wa Liao)
I stunned.
Then i woke up from dream. I look around, how come the sun so high. I ran to the clock. 7.45am.
LATE for work. Then i rush off...

Any1 wishes to interprete dreams? pls comment.

Still dont know y i call her chio bu?
Wife mah. of cos Chio lah...
Else y ppl say "Qing Ren Yan Li Jian Xi Shi" (In eyes, wife most pretty)

4 Comments:

Blogger A.C. said...

Hahaha... what a funny dream... luckily you didn't dream of her singing "du ma diao", or else you'll be ultra late! Hee...

12:28 am  
Blogger Miko said...

hahaha... so funny~

12:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come ur dream so short ah? xj

3:59 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

special request... refer to today's blog... modified ver.

8:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home