Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, February 20, 2006

today is result out date. all my friends who are taking the result said that they are excited.
But for unknown result, i dont feel excited nor anxious nor worry.
maybe its because i failed 2 times for those papers already. Fail until ma-mo liao.

i log on net at 1.30pm after lunch. earlier in jan, i declared that i dont wanna c a 9 at the back of the result. cos when i open my result last exam, i got a 4 in front (49) for both papers. almost kick the bucket... miss by 1 point only.

Last night i did not sleep well...
er... 1 reason is i dreamt that i fail last time, on the result release eve.
but that not the main reason.

2 i trying to remember my lyrics...

Last yr, my office is all excited. As if, they are hearing the result of horse race...
This yr, only 2 person in my new office took the exam. With me being heartless, the other tot the result is released at 4pm (actual time is 1pm), no excitment til i got my result.

i open the email, and saw a 3 on 1 result and a 45degree angle. The next time i told my boss " Boss, i wont c a 9 this round!". Boss look at me and said " this time is wat's ur hind name?"

i peek again... "7 and 8!". She said " got 4 in front" and laughed.
I look straight face and said " there is a line but not so low...
no need to guess liao. The result is not 0, 1, 2, 3 nor 4. Cos the line was not so low. I passed!
the front number is immaterial to me... (5)

Then i screamed " Oh NO!!!!!" in my brain...

i found that FTC is holding my next class on this sat. But sat i got Construction Accounting course and final rehearsal!
I ignore my order to watch "Cao Xie Zhuang Yuan", fled to FTMS to look at their timetable. My only concern is 2.3, cos its look quite stress to do that paper. This round, i going for 1 class. This is to reduce crashing with my opera course. But i means delay of my full certification.

With the sys changing for Dec 07 exam, i had only 3 tries and hope i can complete my level 2. I still got 4 more papers. This means, i need to clear 1 paper at each try and aim for 2 papers in Dec 06, when my schedule looks loosen.

My next plan? continue with 2.3 and opera lor.
like wat i said... opera overrule all except gf. But this does not mean gf has the top prioty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home