Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

i juz received a comment saying this blog is like my diary. err... internet diary.
well... u can say i using it to get more ppl understand abt me or a place where i can talk to cos i hardly talk to anyone. hopefully, more ppl will understand me more.

my senior sms me regarding fees this morning. i was shocked. no lah. not because of the amount to pay but it was so fast! i tot i juz know them yesterday!

my time with the troop is one of my few most memoriable time so far. we had good time laughing at NGs. esp at me. cos i am considered as a novice.
haha... always do funny stuns and got my keys wrong. i dont know y but i tend to hit 1 key up esp during the repeat verus.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miko said...

Mingde~ Time flies! Atually since you joined COI until now, it's about 2 months already. Yup, we had lots of fun laughing at each other's silly mistakes but you also got laugh at other ppl's mistakes what.. right?

I tell you, acting on stage is addictive. Once you start, you can't stop! :D You will get what I mean on 4 march. Btw.. help to push tickets hor.

3:18 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

ya... i promoting to ppl whom i know and those who live near. but those ppl like to do last min things 1.

when i was an assistant director, i started to like to be 'outstanding'.
u wanna watch the shows that i assist to direct? i bring u the vcd on sunday (if i remember)

12:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home