Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, February 12, 2006

15th day of cny. last day of cny, yuan xiao jie - chinese V-day
looks like a D-day for me... lucky its over...

last night after rehearsal, came home directly, blog and sleep at 1++pm
2day up by 6.50am for RT. i went Seah Imm Market eat lunch. ya... crazy right...
anyway went there for prawn mee as such.. i was thinking of going Turf Club for prawn mee next week.
I not sure but after Seah Imm renovation, i felt that the quality drop a bit.
Then i went to rehearsal again. By the end of it, i was almost flat. (Lao Hong...)
Hehee wait for my turn til too tired. Lucky teacher give me a parttime job... Jaga the cd player hahaa

Took Zhenqin's car back. In the car, almost no talking. i dont know if the 2 of them are always like that. (juz like me and my brother, seldom talk) ZQ wanted to send me home but i reject and ask them send me to Clementi cos it is loop back from Jurong. I meant if there are quite a few ppl in the car and heading westwards, i dont mind lah. but its empty car lor and i felt that its not necessary for 2 ppl to drive me back then go Clementi again.

Reached home abt 6pm to eat dinner b4 going to JP for alumini meeting at 7.30pm.
Those ppl enjoy being late... piss off...

Meeting ended and i rushed home. My NS friends called regarding miliarty matters. then i busy again til now.

Going to bathe liao and watch tv. i think i will sleep at 11pm instead of the usual 12.30pm.

Good night...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kongming said...

when i ever late for my appointment? 99% is i wait for ppl one mah...

12:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home