Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, February 16, 2006

my new collegue came... disappointed...
cos HE is a guy... He is an Ang Moh Pai 1.
But i know he can happen 1 case liao... that case is very big and troublesome... Surprise at y he would do that case? cos he is accountant mah, of cos he do lah.

Another disappointing day is due to the show "Dream Back Tang Dynasty" (direct translation) is sold out! ALL the 5 performance is SOLD OUT! i was surprised!
and i did not get my tickets for it...

Then i went to camp and it rained! How disappointing... i could not exercise... (as if...)

Anyway i put up the poster for our shows hopefully one of u would buy and watch my first performance. I was requested to blog on something by Miko. but i will do it 2morrow after my shopping...

SIAN... dont know where to go 2morrow after work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home