Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, February 25, 2006

i looked at the world affairs today...

Phillippines having State of Emergency. Saudi having terrorist... What's next? yaya... oil price rise, shares drop. wat else? Bird flu! Wat's going on with this world? This yr is the Fire Dog year. Dog is Wood. then fire burns wood... disaster...

But... dont look at this.. cos i not fengshui expert. Play play can... play real, cant...
I only know how to see who offended tai shui.

Today is a tough day... Tough at waiting...

I reached for my seminar at 8.30am. that door only open at 8.45am. then i have to wait til 9.10 as the lecturer wait for latecomers.
Then I miscalculate. That letter said end at 1pm, but ended at 12.30pm. I walked to Durian and saw the car road been sealed. I got no pass for the funeral thus i continued my journey to suntec and bugis. But when i completed my route. Its only 3.00pm!!! Lesson only start at 5 today. No choice lor... Wanna go library sleep but its too noisy... u know lah... i book-choosy also... then all the China related books kana borrowed. Left those not-so-nice books. Walked to Bras Basah. Something stupid happen...

I sms yilan to wake me up in case i managed to find somewhere to sleep.

I was looking at the opera section of the music store, then 2 ladies looking for hokkien opera came in. Then yilan replied my sms...
i had a habit of listening to the tune first to c if its ppl calling me or sms.
My Sms tune is "Song Lian Hua", my calling tune is "Cha Hua Nv". (opera tunes)

I had my discman on playing Jiang Hui's "Jia Hou".
Then i looked... o. my hp vibrates...
i picked up and listen for a while. u know lah... with 1 song in ear, the other ear is trying to make out what tune...
when i finally satisfy with my hearing... My brain said "Song Lian Hua"
Then i opened my hp. (flip phone) but my eyes are not on my hp... its on the 2 ladies...
THEY ARE LOOKING AT ME!!!

wat to do? run lah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u should change ur ringtone... haha

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home