Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, February 23, 2006

yeah... i complete my RT course today... (failing it)

with effect of this sat, i going to get another round of madness already...
sat got rehearsal, sun got full rehearsal, monday my ACCA class starts!
at least my tue and thur r free now. free to go windown shopping n anyhow walk.

as u know, financial reports of listed companies are released during these few weeks. i went through quite a few reports. they looked quite ok to me. but i decided not to enter the market, as i felt that the price is a bit high for me to go in.

i did my budget day today.
the following are my expenses account
insurance $ 55
food and entertainment $ 400
transportation $ 150 (including cabs)
subscription, course and exam fee $200 (estimate, include provision for retest)
opera course $ 100
alumni deficit $100
wow!
with that... its already $1,100!!! and its per month!
how to survive?!

i still open my big mouth and said will buy car if some1 move to jurong area...

this means i got no $ to travel!!! no $ to marry my gf (hopefully some1 will fall in love with me soooon)!!! no $ to date gals

how come its so expensive!!! lucky spore govt is smart to lock part of our money... else i dont know where to find $ to buy house.... (and to think tat i wanna live in a palace)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home