Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

today, i registered for my next ACCA class. I am now quite confident of acting.
then teacher told us "our next show is on 29 April..."
I stunned! Oh no.... i got 2 classes that day!
bang wall!!! i going to miss the fun again...

Too bad... Ci Nai Tian Yi Ye... (fated) Now i hoping next show not in May or June. Y? cos i exam mah. Anyway i hoping there is a show in Sept. Dont tell u y. Among those who read my blog, Miko knows y. Hahaa... Steven... u go and dig ur head out bah....

As usual, i fell asleep in office 2day. But because of there is a case which need to be cleared by tomorrow... i think i go office at 7am instead of my usual 7.45am. Cos i need to go camp in the evening. thus i will leave office by 5pm.

Today, i saw Xiao Qian's costume. Quite nice. But the Ghost Feng Liu is a classic... Bright red. Looks like the chinese wedding dress. hehee and she was kana teased...

Lazy Ghost's green also not bad. But i still think Feng Liu ghost will win the Best Costume award.

I am a bit piss off today by zhenqin. He said he wanna quit then he showed up. To me, there is nothing for me to angry about, cos he is part of the act. But teacher ask me to take over. I got nothing better to do and changed part of the entire section. heeheee. now u know y i cant sleep...
Dont bother abt it lah. cos i always like tat 1...

But the rule is dont act smart (except in exam whereby u juz anyhow write to score taiko point).
So i did not consult teacher. BUT teacher is smarter than me... she del my rehearsal part because of zhenqin. Looks like i need to go early to rehearsal with teacher on sat. anyway c how first.

My next headache is whether to join the troupe or not. Cos the first 2 lesson would likely be singing and steps. afterwhich, i wont be part of the rehearsal except at backstage.
But i would learn the singing better and standby for next show, which is my ultimate aim for my this session. Well... that was until Yilan ask me to join the fun.

Off for dinner liao... bye...
I thinking of starting to write own story also... wat u think? ya... i hearing ppl complain "copyright"

2 Comments:

Blogger Miko said...

Lazy ghost wear peach colour, not green what... I wearing green leh..

9:35 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

color blind lah...

1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home