Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, March 03, 2006


i commented abt Cao Mengde, Liu Xuande and Sun Zhongmou a few days ago. Then this morning in UFM1003's Zhong Yi Yuan. They are commenting abt Lin Junjie's song - Cao Cao

Thus i also wrote my own song about my idol - Cao Cao...
Of cos my idol liao.. else my 号 will not be 孟德. hm... think not many ppl know of this... I also got another 字:子敬.
thus i got 姓名字号

曹操陈林兵将买 (mai),疑心重重将人害。
稳坐泰山皇帝拜,自称英雄又有才。
(try using a slow tune, i dont know what tune is that)

a bit of history about him. He started by joining Dong zhuo (we will not touch on Dongzhuo's son - Lu bu and his wife, Diao Chan). After which, he betrays Dongzhuo and started his own empire.
His suspicious rate is quite high (so am i).
He was appointed Premier and was allowed to bring his sword to the palace. Thus the emperor was frightened and my song say emperor pray to him.
He invited Liu Bei for tea.
He questioned Liu Bei " Who do you think is the hero of this world"
Liu Bei ??
Cao: "Only u and me"
Then the thunder roared, Liu Bei jumped and hid under the table thus this saved his life.

Speaking of devil... UFM now playing Cao Cao...

I found my knee cap kana blue-black... and i dont even know what i knock onto!!

Tomorrow is final rehearsal. Hopefully i remember wat to do. Thus no blog 2morrow cos it will be late when i get back.

4 Comments:

Blogger A.C. said...

Haha... you like Cao Cao? Same for me! I never like Liu Bei, although he's the "superstar" of that era. He got popular support just bcause of his royalty status only, but not impressive on the whole.

10:56 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

tat Xuande no brain also... sit there and be served by Kongming and 5 Tigers general. Had u noticed that he lost every war that he attended?

Mengde different... he went to war n is a stragtist...

11:26 am  
Blogger A.C. said...

That's why... he's my star idol! Hee... And I guess why Xuande's son so useless has got to do with him also. Remember he slammed his infant son to the floor once? Maybe since then brain damaged. Hahaha...

12:43 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

of cos lah... else wont call him Ah Dou...

1:11 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home