Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

thinking that i will continue my story?
cant lah... i got no idea how to continue and its so difficult to write a song.
Now i understand how difficult is it to write a script... Thus i must thank my x-office for giving me exposure as their Assistant Producer.

In Spore, private company's Tv Producers are also Director, Editor cum Scriptwriter.

Today, i will talk abt some places which i went last week...

I detoured several places before i get to my destination. this is due to me being too early... ( wow... my future gf no need to scare that i will be late with her dates...)

I went to Seah Imm Market. (i think got spelling error... the 1 opp WTC, ops... Haborfront)
If u all do not know, i am crazy for prawn mee 1...
I knew of the Prawn Mee stall there b4 the market was renovated. It had a 'high-class" soup base...
I found the same auntie despite not going there for at least 3 yrs...
But i felt that the soup had lost its standard by a bit...

Another market i went to was Redhill market. Famous 1... after renovation...
There are 2 prawn mee stalls there. I tried both b4. But the internal stall taste better.

Tiong Bahru Market - I think there is a stall also... but its soup is uncommentable... u know wat i meant lah...

Wow... i had combed the top 3 most famous food centre!!!
I wanted to go try Old Airport Road Market this friday. Hack it lah... I confirm late for rehearsal.

Other nice prawn mee stalls: Old Turf Club, Causeway Point, Amoy St.
Any more to recommend so that i will go try?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home