Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, March 10, 2006

I spent a lot today... Total of $3k+
Y i spend so much?
Well... bad mood mah...
the previous bad mood... i buy this computer... that was in Dec. Then I bad mood not finish, juz opera class... then i good mood cos i found a group of good friends...

So wat the mood abt? Aiya... same as the Dec thing ah...
Tell u abt Dec 1 then u all + - know wat happen this round...

In Nov, i told my penpal i like her and join her bf and other suitor in a triangle race. But i know being an introvert, i will lose out. In Dec, i decided to pull out of the race without telling her.
Feb i heard she went out with the suitor and her bf became x. hopefully she dont mind i post it here...

Today, i hint another gal. No prize for guessing the result. (details of the gal will not be revealed, its a total different feeling from my penpal n its not crash)
So i not happy lah. Spend spend spend... got a printer to scan my previous photo for u all u c. Scan 4 u all other day...
Then i anyhow dump some money in sgx n dont even know can recover or not... Dont look at e blog those i recommended, i got no money to buy those... Cow i juz sold some shares to recover some cash for backup fund and its gone...

I be in NPCC camp 2morrow night, thus unlike to blog. then i going for mobilisation. then i returning to NPCC camp at night after i finished all my things. the camp is til sunday afternoon. Now i looking at my account... I still need to dig funds for next opera class and makeup session!!!

I think next week i can visit my x-office: Insolvency and Public Trustee Office...
Pork Gai liao...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyo... impulsive spender nah..... hahahh, u must be very highly paid, spend a few K at one go type :p xj

1:04 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

sold my shares off at $3k n buy the new 1 at $3k. spent last month savings on the printer...
where got rich... only spend when i had in hand...

1:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how you hint the gal? maybe wrong method to hint is it?

9:45 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home