Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

normally i will sleep er... fall asleep for 4 min at most in office and only once per day.
today i slept twice! and there is a client in the office...

the first time was abt 3pm, i started feeling a bit tired, started dozing off then start sms friends to ask them keep me awake. (I usually did that. so c who is the "sway" ppl who had to entertain me lor)
then i got a reply. "When i became ur entertainment"
I kana shocked, Chum lor... kana scold liao... that keep me up for quite sometime... cos i was reviewing this policy... hm... not very good... wow... Imagine, if the person that reply is my gf, i surely kana pull ear 1... lucky no gf now...

Then...
i was using calculator to count 8 figures. dont understand y boss like to print Form C out first before filling them in pen...
then i slept. woke up, the total looks wrong, i rekey again. half way, slept again. then forgot where i stop, rekey again. this process goes on for 4 mins and its 5.55pm!!! 5 mins b4 knock off to go for my class!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha~ u shd do ur casting in excel mah.. then save, sleep, wake up.. continue... hahahh...xj

1:06 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

how u know?!
4 tries... i use excel
then i realise that no. i keyed is not found in the Form.
then i slept again...
after 2 more times, i finally woke up cos its 6+...

3:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh... hahah, creative accounting .. pluck fr the air! xj

6:58 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

aiya... when auditing some cases, figures also came from the air...

my boss say "provide for doubtful debts, get figure from client."

client say "u want me to provide, give me a fig..."

i, centreman say "ok $12,132, happy?" where e figure from? toto and 4d...

9:04 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home