Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I did the most useless thing in Spore today... In fact, its the most bo liao thing in the world... Sleep...

i was up by 7+am, went back to school. I had a meeting at 10am but i was in sch by 8+ to c those cadets.
Then my OC asked me go play soccer. I told him i was there for meeting not for np then he gave me a funny face. "Y u go for alumni meeting when u in npcc?"
I told him i was here for meeting not for np, else i will go find him to inform him of my arrival. I dont even went to find him today...

After meeting, i went home and slept til 2. Went market and came home at 3, slept til 4.30 to watch tv.
watch til 5 n doze off again til 6.30...
Cos the news started so i auto wake up for dinner...

As i was eating dinner, i tot.... did i eat breakfast or lunch today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home