Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

if i blog where i went, no 1 interested...

i blogging a conversating that i had with my friend asking me wat course to take

Friend (F): I think i better ask mingmin abt the course
I: U can also page shengmi, he good in prediction
F: I think he busy
I: How abt peimeng?
F: He busy. maybe i send her a pigeon msg
I: Make sure u send pigeon else her family mistake it for other birds n kill it as they scare birdflu
F: I will camo my pigeon.

*.* "

I dont understand y my mom like to mop floor, vacum and do funny things in the middle of the night... She juz now wash the corridor, yesterday mop floor. She did it at 11pm...
Disturb me watch tv only...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home