Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Stomachache...

Dont know what i ate... maybe its the tibits which i buy from JB. I had some of it as my nightsnack when i was watching The Apprentice...

Then its happened at 2am... I was sleeping soundly and that pain woke me up... Dont bother to guess how many times i camp in toilet... Cos its countless but not infinity.

I think i camp too much liao... then in class, i fell asleep for the whole of the first half. OMG... Xi Guan Jiu Hao.

I just received a new assignment. In Pioneer Sector!!! Take cab also need 1 hr to get there from my place although i living in Jurong!!!

I also just received my student magazine. It's said to be the tip book for exam. I flipping through and saw LLP - Limited Liability Partnership.
Heng... i passed that paper liao. When i took course, lecturer dont teach cos that time its still not examable. Then i failed. Lucky Dec dont come out. Else die for sure again..

So Pai Seh... No photos to show u all, thus making this blog very dry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home